• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Eyes please.

Started by Tess (Tassie D), July 24, 2007, 03:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

I never thought of a zip up sweater, thanks for the suggestion. We only had the bomber jackets or tracksuit tops with zips as kids. From the looks of it his right arm is just hanging down? I can't see it on the trousers in any of the channels.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

Zip up...good eyes there!! I think his right arm may be bent with his hand by his pocket perhaps?

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

phischer

I agree. I think his arm is bent a little with his hand by his pocket. Probably pretty similar to his other arm.   As as far as the background goes, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  But if I had to guess, I'd say that is probably the edge of a Christmas tree behind the boy and there is some kind of wreath or decoration with leaves hanging over his head as well.  It's certainly hard to tell(But I guess we are all getting used to that  ;D If we are not already used to it!) but an educated guess says Christmas tree.

glennab

Tess, I keep studying the little guy's overgarment, and I'm wondering if it's one of those zip-up velour sweater-jackets.  My son had a brown one many years ago, and the way this red one falls and the look of the fabric puts me in mind of something like that.  I'd also guess that it's totally red, and the other colors are the discoloration of damage (not counting the white stripes. I think they belong.).  For what it's worth -- that's what my old eyes discern.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)