• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Partial for input

Started by lizO, June 29, 2006, 12:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lizO

Please provide feedback & suggestions before I finish. I think the upper R corner has that fakey recreated look to it. I'm not happy yet with his R (our Lside) lower trouser reconstruction. The last part w/ the wall on L shouldn't be too hard. And i'm blessed glad to read that i'm not the only one that doesn't do a moderate photo in 2 hours! peh!

allanpat

honestly, the picture you posted is way too small to tell if it looks unnatural or not

lizO

right, i'm not sure how to post it large enough for visual and keep within the upload limits. i must be doing something wrong. any advice there?

lizO

maybe it's an age thing. what Pshop says the size is when saving is different (smaller) than the size Desktop Information says it is (larger) which is different from the size it is after posting (way smaller). i made it 500 px across, (too big) and am now trying 500 px vert; the long size.

clinttmbg

Hey liz. post them low res, but with good dimensions @ www.photobucket.com.
It will output links with image tags and everything. That's what I do.  :)
SNK for life!

Rob Accomando

400-500px across isn't bad for the boards.

:D

pcraft

From what I can see of the restored photo, it looks very good.. 

Rob's suggestion is good advice...   :up:

lizO

thanks to all. I took clinttmbg's advice and posted them at photobucket. Hopefully they are large enough to see detail. Please take a look if you have time. Thank you!