• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another cutie

Started by Tess (Tassie D), July 15, 2007, 07:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

I thought I'd post the cutie I did the other day. That sweet face.  :)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

:up2: :wnw: Awesome restore Tess!! Looks great!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

schen

Great job.  :up2:

The satiny texture of the gown was well restored.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Hi Tess

Another masterpiece!  One question:  Am I seeing a corsage of some sort where the emblem and ribbon are?  If so, the brown objects look like leaves, and I wonder if they should be green?  My eyes went straight to that area and at first I thought I was seeing hair, then realized it couldn't be.  Otherwise no picks.  Super job.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

I thought so too Glenna but the original showed most of it to be brown with no damage in large areas of it so i thought I'd better leave them that color. It may even be a dried flower arrangement?

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess

My bad!  I don't see any green on the close-up, either.  On the low-res version it looked as if there might have been a green tint.  An unusual arrangement  Send that beautiful baby home!

Glenna.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Juliet

sanbie

Did you do that in psp or photoshop Tess? I know you downloaded the trial version!

Absolutely awesome and they will love it!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Tess (Tassie D)

In good old PSP Sanbie. I tried Photoshop but just couldn't get used to all the different setups on there. I guess you tend to stick with what you know.  :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess -- you bet -- stick with the program you have and with which you're comfortable.  Photoshop is awesome, but the learning curve is intimidating, and you're doing a wonderful job with the software you have.  Don't mess with success!

Glenna

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

kstruve

That looks really good, Tess.  My only critique is that your replaced background is much more uniform than the original.  The original gradates from light at the top right to dark at the bottom left.

Kurt