• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Help please

Started by sanbie, July 13, 2007, 07:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanbie

Ok I have looked and looked ... sometimes it seems like 1967 and sometimes 1969...So I thought I would seek your opinions

and what I have done

paintshop pro X1

glennab

Sanbie

As best I can tell, you have it right.  Looks like a seven to me.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clearimage/797850849/

The WILL  is written differently, but other than that you have it.  See link above. 

sanbie

Yep I see it..I have connected the W and the i and they aren't meant to be...Thanks for that!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

sanbie

Ok I have made the pics smaller but again need to know which is best.

Original

This one?

Or this one?

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

schen

Sanbie,

That is a beautiful restored portrait with the hand written note.

Personally, I would like a little more green and a little less blue to reduce that purple cast.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

sanbie

Yep can see what you mean..the change looks great...I think I have been looking too long at it now..it is now nearly 12.30am so my eyes are getting tired! Thank you for your help much appreciated.

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

phischer

Very nice... I agree with schen.

schen

Sanbie,

Sorry to be so picky.  You might want to blend in the edge of shadow between her left cheek and nose on the cheek side. 
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

sanbie

It's not been picky...I love the help and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know...after all we are all working to get the best result for the owners of these wonderful photographic memories!
Now thats it's morning and I have daylight on the photo I can see the line is a tad too sharp...

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

sanbie

Ok all fixed and now sent home...I sent two I lighter and the other slightly darker as the original seems to be darker...So I will leave it up to Paula to choose which one she wants to use!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Tess (Tassie D)

Beautiful job Sanbie.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

paula

They both look beautiful so I'm going to pass the call on to the big guys. ^-^  You did a great job.  Thank you. :loveit:

Paula

sanbie

Thank you Paula... :hug:

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Dave

Sanbie,

That's a homerun in my book.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]