• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Been there, done that…

Started by glennab, July 14, 2007, 12:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Our beloved Admin:

I joined OPR, pushed pixels for over a year, rambled on and on and on in the forum, and now I have the t-shirt!  I love it, put it on as soon as I got it, and don't want to take it off, ever (well, there may be an odor issue eventually)!  Thanks so much.

Hugs!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

sanbie

Oh that is awesome!! I want one :'(

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

schen

Sanbie,

Let's start a dialog and see how long it will take for us newbies to get the T-shirt ;)
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Chen

At the rate you're going, that won't take long!  Keep those posts coming!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

I wonder how many we have to get before we get a tshirt? Everyone should post a pic of them wearing theirs.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Tess: see Ange's post of July 7 in the Tool Bar: Rewards for Keeping Active.  Glenna

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Quote from: kiska on July 14, 2007, 08:51:29 PM
UH HUH!
By klassylady25, shot with FE180/X745 at 2007-07-14

Now that is priceless!!  I wore mine today and was just waiting for the first question.  Still waiting but the looks were coming my way!!  I'm so tickled to wear this shirt and be part of this family!!   
:loveit:

Hugs to All, Candice

sanbie

Well I am nearly there...It says over 100 posts!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

schen

I got an idea: print some before and after photos on the back side of the T-shirt.  That will get more attentions and maybe questions  ;D
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Tess (Tassie D)

Quote from: schen on July 15, 2007, 01:17:27 AM
I got an idea: print some before and after photos on the back side of the T-shirt.  That will get more attentions and maybe questions  ;D

Before and after of us after a tough restore would have them rolling on the ground laughing.  :funny:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]