• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New workshop record...

Started by John, July 03, 2007, 09:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Trying to figure out what happened on the 30th..

Most Online Ever: 81
(June 30, 2007, 04:02:05 PM)

:cool:

Dave

John,

That was the day I canned the malcontent. As Donald Trump knows, everyone likes a good firing.

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

glennab

Speaking of records, has anyone noted that our movie on YouTube has been viewed 998 times and has a 5-star rating?  I go to our "Home" page and view it once in a while, and it still gives me a lump in my throat!  It's a masterpiece!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

John

actually, maybe we got the traffic due to the anniversary of Katrina and people catching that video?

Dave

I don't think so. Katrina's anniversary is in August.
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

John

Note to self... Aug. 29th.
Not sure where I was getting the end of June timeframe... I guess I was thinking of the anniversary of when I was there in 2005 just a couple months before it hit. 

I'm getting old.  Memory is the first to go, they say!

:-[

OPRAng

Goodness John, I hope you didn't create as much havoc on the city as Katrina did!
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

kstruve

Unfortunately my birthday is on August 29th.  At least that date doesn't live in as much infamy at September 11, or December 7!

Kurt

Dave

Sounds like someone is fishing for presents.
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

kstruve

Of course I am.  My favorite colors are blue, black and earthtones ... and I like white gold.

klassylady25

My best friend's birthday is August 29th.  He will be 65...

And he'd say that is you're going for the white gold, why not go for the platnium!!  LOL