• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A bit easier than the last one

Started by Tess (Tassie D), July 03, 2007, 02:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess (Tassie D)

At least I could see all the face on this one.  :cool: The high res doesn't look as blotchy.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hi Tassie D,

Nice one, could do with a bit of a clean up of the shadow line around the chin/neck it looks like he has a couple of days stubble at present, also the shadow line of the shirt/neck on his left side, other than that it is coming along real good.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Tess (Tassie D)

Thanks Max. Cleaned up the shadows, added a touch more tan on the face and sent him home. Now waiting on the next invite, day 2 without a photo to work on.  :huh: I'm lost without one to work on.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

Tassie D,

That is a sure sign of OPR addiction, when you start to suffer withdrawal symptoms. :funny:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

sanbie

When you have finished one do you go pick another or does someone try to match your talent?

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Sanbie you go browsing and pick another. Glad you enjoyed doing your first one.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

sanbie

Cool have done that now...But if I can't do it justice I am allowed to give it back aren't I?

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

glennab

Hi Sanbie,

If you get into a restoration that you feel you've taken as far as you can, let Chris know.  I've had to do it with one that I just couldn't get a handle on a portion of it.  The rest was okay.  I sent her my work at that point, and she found someone with more experience to clean up the last of what needed tweaking.  The object is to get the restorations done in as timely a manner as possible, and rendering as true a restoration as you can. If you get stuck or you think you're taking too much time (and some of mine have taken months, because I work full-time, and I love working on the difficult ones), check with Chris and let her know where you are.  She can give you feedback on the best way to proceed.  The projected time expected for each level of difficulty is stated somewhere on the forum, and I think it's extremely optimistic, unless one has huge blocks of time in which to do nothing but restorations.  Admin has been wonderfully understanding when I've taken more than the "allotted" time.  I just stay in touch so they'll know that I'm working on it steadily and will complete it as soon as I can.  This is a wonderful team!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)