• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I caught Harrison Ford!

Started by John, July 01, 2007, 02:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

No, not our infamous spammer... lol.

My girlfriend Christine and I drove down to New Haven, CT today where they are filming some scenes for the upcoming Indiana Jones sequel (#4?) on the campus of Yale University.  Anyways, I thought that the movie buffs in OPR might enjoy a couple of today's 'money shots'... money shots in the sense that the combined income of these two individuals is quite extraordinary, indeed...  anyways, I was pretty excited and wanted to share.

Mr. Ford-

Steven Spielberg-

I'll be posting some more up on our flickr page some time tomorrow if anyone's interested in seeing more shots from Saturday's filming.

Tess (Tassie D)

Lucky you. I must admit they both look pretty good. I'd have to travel an awful long way to see that.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

He's just as purty as ever!!   :loveit:

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

RosyBijou

What wonderful pictures! 

I live about 15 minutes north of New Haven--Lots of talk in our local market when they were doing the casting calls for the extras--very exciting!
Kerry
(aka RosyBijou)

glennab

Hi John

Nice shots!  Especially of the gentleman who couldn't possibly be our spammer.  He's aging VERY well!  Must be quite a guy to be doing another Indiana Jones film after all these years (actually that goes for Spielberg, as well).  I repeat -- you have WAY too much fun!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

beckysell

That's a lot of fun John!  Hope you had a good time.