• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Anyone planning to go to Photoshop World Las Vegas in Sept?

Started by cmpentecost, June 25, 2007, 06:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

Hello All,

If anyone is planning to go to Photoshop World Las Vegas, I'd love to hear from you.  I'm planning to attend, and am very excited to be going.  The last one (and only one) I attended was in Orlando in Sept. 2004.  That was when Hurricane Frances was coming through, so Photoshop World was cut short.  I made it back to Jacksonville, where I was living at the time, just before the storm.  We were without electricity for a week after that one!   :D

Dave, will OPR have a presence at Photoshop World?

Christine

glennab

Hi Chris

I just got their flier and am dying to go, but there's no way I can do it now.  Darn it!  Couldn't we have a great time!  The program looks better than any I've seen so far.  All I can say is enjoy!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

jneil2

Hi Christine,

I am going to be going!  Can't wait, it really is a good convention.  Would love to meet you there!

Jan Neil

OPRAng

Last year they were wonderful enough to allow us to have a brochure placed in the packet each recipient at the convention received. It was about 4,000 brochures. It was great of them! We didn't get that many volunteers (less than a dozen) or much interest, the costs of the printing and shipping (even if we talk them into letting us get the brochures in the packets for free again) aren't really worth it for us. I wish we could make a bigger splash-- a table or something really cool--but it just isn't possible.

It really seems like a cool convention, so anyone that goes--HAVE FUN!

Angela
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Jan, we'll have to stay in touch and meet up at the convention!

Angela, if there is something I can do to help, just say the word!

Christine

Codeman