• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Moderate.....are you sure!

Started by Mark Wilson, June 28, 2006, 08:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Wilson

Mike, I know I asked for this one so have nobody to blame but myself ... except, perhaps, you.  ;) ...but are you SURE this image falls under the Moderate heading? No wonder people were playing "musical chairs" with it.

If it's OK with you I'm going to give you back two versions. The bride and groom are very saveable, so one version will feature just them. Then I'll do what I can with with the wiped out lady and the rest of the image in a second version.

- Mark.

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." - Ansel Adams 1902-1984.

pixeldrift

Wow... Good luck on that one!  I tend to agree... not sure I'd call that "moderate"...

John

Groom saveable?  WHAT groom?! I'm really looking forward to your work on this one... should be fun to watch.

John

clinttmbg

Yeah, I so didn't pick that one  >:D
It can be done. With confidence on your side you'll turn out something great.
SNK for life!

Mark Wilson

Re. the groom. I posted a crop just to show the worst area of the image. The groom is practically damage free.

On the upside, I just noticed that Mike posted several other photos from this wedding (all in the difficult category, I might add), so I'm hoping to be able to 'borrow' some elements from them. One has a clean background, one has an undamaged dress, etc.

-Mark.
"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." - Ansel Adams 1902-1984.

pcraft

I'd love to see your complete workflow on this Mark....  And without seeing this entire photo, it's tough to decide if it's moderate or not... But from what you posted here, it looks on the high side of difficult...  Good luck, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sure...   :cool:

Mark Wilson

Moderate?... I think not.

Salvagable?... I'll let you know.

I'll keep track of my workflow for you, pcraft, just in case it works out!

-Mark.

pcraft