• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Jasper Place High School students' class project...

Started by John, June 24, 2007, 02:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Came across this link as I was going through our site stats and thought it was worth a mention: http://www.jasperplace.ca/opr/index.php

:up:

klassylady25

glennab

John, thanks for sharing this article. It's wonderful to have the contribution of the Jasper Place students.  They did a fine job.  One more reason to be hopeful for our future!  If any of the students who participated in the project read the forum, I want to thank you for helping OPR.  I'd also be interested in knowing what you learned and how working on the restoration affected you.

Hugs!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

Just as an FYI, since I became distribution coordinator, I've had contacts from several teachers that are doing similar projects within their classrooms.  This has ranged from high schools and tech schools, to universities.  This has been in both Canada and the United States.  I think it's pretty neat to see the students getting involved, and from the feedback I've received from the teachers, the experience has been really good.

Christine