• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Vale Jessie-Ellen

Started by Ausimax, June 22, 2007, 10:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Yet another old friend has left us, Jessie-Ellen, aka "Kitten" died yesterday morning, she had a bad tooth and had to have it extracted, she never seemed to recover from the anaesthetic, we brought her home from the vet late Monday, Tuesday she seemed to be recovering, was drinking but not eating, Wednesday she just wanted to lay in front of the stove, we were feeding her with a syringe but she didn't seem to be getting any better so on Thursday morning we took her back to the vet where they put her on intravenous fluids, however she did not respond and died on Friday morning.

Jessie was 16 years old and is now in the care of Lucy.

Farewell old friend. :'(

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

cmpentecost

My heart breaks for you Max.  It was the worst day of my life when we lost my Adja.  To lose two dear friends just months apart must be heartbreaking.  My thoughts are with you my friend.

Christine

Tess (Tassie D)

So sorry to hear about Jessie, Max. My heart goes out to you, its so tough to lose a member of the family. She is up on the rainbow bridge with all our little pets. Only with us for a short time but leaving a lifetime of memories.  :'(
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

pcraft

I'm sooooooo sorry Max...   :'(

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Ausimax

Thank you all for your kind thoughts, we really should not let these little creatures get to us like they do, but they become just like your kids, except the don't grow up and leave home they remain dependant on you, and you only hope you can be the person they think you are.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

glennab

Max, my friend,

I mourn with you the loss of your beloved Jessie-Ellen.  I'm sure right now it feels painfully certain to you that we shouldn't get so attached to the furry little buggers.  You know I've been where you are more times than I care to count.  I hope you're able to take comfort, as I try to do when I have to say goodbye to one of my precious fur-balls, in the fact that they so enrich our lives.  And we enrich theirs (I know, because Scooter told me).  I'm sending you love and light and my surety that Lucy and Kitten are still there watching over you.

Hugs

Glenna

(P.S. As for the people they think we are -- I believe that would be voluntary INDENTURED STAFF!)
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

GP

Max,
I'm so sorry you lost another friend in such a short time.

Gerlinde  :'(
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit