• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another kind note....

Started by OPRAng, June 03, 2007, 11:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPRAng

In this note, he references to a post card. We sent out post cards to everyone we met with in New Orleans to let them know we are still working on their photos and have not forgotten about them. As we all know the process takes a long time, so we thought postcards to let them know we were still working on them would help with the waiting. Apparently, it did.

"I was pleasantly surprise when I received the post card acknowledging that your volunteers were still working on the prints I submited to your group. I was overjoyed once I received the redone prints. We (family) are very very happy with the results of the "VOLUNTEERS" work. My active 80 year old aunt will be surprise when she visit this summer to see her picture. The print looks better than the original.

Thank you for saving some of my family memories..."

Sincerely,
Clarence E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Ange

I knew I belonged to a class organization, but you've just reinforced that for me.  The post cards are a wonderful way to let people know that we aren't going to let them down.  And the letter of thanks is just the icing on another cake!

Thank you for sharing that with us.  I'd do this anyway -- I confess, I'm addicted -- but the thanks are wonderful and inspiring.

Hugs

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)