• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Agony of DA-FEET

Started by kiska, May 04, 2007, 05:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

Where does this floating limb belong??????

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

klassylady25

I believe that it is the boys since it looks as if it is in boots, not stockings. 

Ausimax

Hi kiska,

I think you must be getting footloose. :D   The horizon in this photo is off and they are all leaning to the left, if you straighten the horizon using the table as a reference, it is almost impossible for it to be the boys foot - it may be some other artifact in the photo- probably best just to leave it vague.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

glennab

Hi kiska

I love the title of your thread.  However, I'm unable to see an image.  What am I missing?

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

pcraft

I don't see your image either Kiska...

kiska

Wonderful pbase. Here's a link:

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

kiska

aHA! I think it's the right leg of the baby in the chair. That's my story....................

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

pcraft

Hi Kiska..  This is what I see in the spot that does somewhat looks like a leg, but I see it as a bottle...
As you notice, I painted it blue.. 

Regards,
Robert

glennab

Hi Kiska

There appears to me to be another (skirted?) chair behind the girls on the right as we're looking at them, because there's a faint lighter shape that's consistent in that area.  What I see is the leg of that chair between the man and the girl beside him.  That's my story ...

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

laportelj

Hi Kiska,
  As much as you would like to find the baby's right leg , LOL, I think Glenna is probably right.
Jane

Ratz

Kiska, I think you are right, I think the legs belong to the babe in the chair...I can see the lacey edge of the pantaloons in the ghosted image.
My 2 cents.
Regards Vicki.

kiska

Thanks, guys. I labored all I could and sent a version back. I did use the mystery leg for the baby. He now looks like a fullback.  :-\
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro