• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What is the easiest restoration you've ever done?

Started by glennab, May 04, 2007, 09:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Good morning,

I had to post this, because it was so great.  I do volunteer work for a group that (go figure) rescues stray cats, and one of my contributions is photos and art from my collection, as well as design work for their newsletter and brochures.  I found a wonderful photo of an older man with two beautiful kittens on his shoulder.  His back is to the camera, but his head is turned slightly. He has a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and a bit of smoke around his head.  Since the group didn't want to show someone smoking, they e-mailed me this morning and asked if I could find another photo but without a smoker.  NO PROBLEM.  Mr. Clone and Mr. Heal allowed me to remove cigarette and smoke in, maybe, 3 minutes.  It was fun to be able to crank one out that didn't take months!

Now back to the SERIOUS work of finishing the one I've been struggling with forever!  Mr. Cigarette was a momentary breath of fresh air (pun? no pun??).

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)