• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

My latest work....

Started by GP, April 14, 2007, 04:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GP

Hi friends!  :)
Sorry, I haven't been around lately to post. A lot is going on at the moment.... Easter, several birthdays and I have to go out of town for a couple of days next week. I did not have much time to spend at the computer. But I have done a little restoring on the site.  ::)
I was lucky and snatched up a fairly easy one from Mike's gallery. Here is the before and after and it is going to be a 4x6" print. 
Gerlinde

PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

glennab

Hi Gerlinde

It's good to see you back on the forum.  Got really quiet for a while, and I was wondering where everyone went.  Nice job on this restoration.  I think the only thing I'd do differently is soften it just a little.  The babies' faces look a bit stark and over-sharpened.   So this is what a relatively easy restoration looks like!  Since I don't have the sense to do anything but the difficults, I would imagine taking a break from them would be refreshing.  None of them is ever really easy, but it's amazing to see a couple of complete faces. Who knew?

Your pal in weird Florida (or is it your weird pal in Florida?).

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)