• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Blue

Started by Shadow, October 18, 2022, 11:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi Shadow .. looking better but I know what you mean by "off"... I tried color balance increasing the yellow and lessening the magenta to try to warm the faces a bit.. I think you may have to disregard the numbers and go with your instincts on this one.. (coming from the mad "what numbers" restorer). I think you are nearly there.. :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Back again.  :)  Thanks Lynn. Tried Hannie's Vibrance adjustment tip again. Thanks again Hannie!) Think I forgot to change the layer mode color last time.  Looks better on my screen. First one has Vibrance set at 52% and the next one reduced to 15%.  Increase. Decrease?  ::)  Thanks!

Virbrance 52% Layer mode Color

Vibrance 15% Layer mode Color

Lynnya

On my screen decrease looks better.. I'm still seeing a tad too much magenta in the skin.. I'm wondering if it's my screen ... my monitor is not calibrated..does it need a bit more yellow? don't know it's a tough one.. you're almost there, I can feel it!! Take it back, it's the reds that I'm seeing not the magentas...

Shadow

Hmmm, not sure how to proceed from here.  :P

Lynnya

I wish I could help but I'm with you.. don't know what to do next.. maybe it's as good as it can be?  :crazy:

Shadow

So, maybe this is the one?

Lynnya

That looks great to me Shadow! phew... tough one!  :up: :up:

Shadow

Thanks Lynn. Sending them home.  :)

Mhayes

Great job Shadow!  :up:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Thanks Margie!  :hug: