• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Tears of Joy

Started by Mhayes, October 12, 2022, 11:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I thought you would enjoy this. I looked in the Jonas' Gallery for the recent photos that had been uploaded back as restored and was really impressed. The lady these photos belong waited a year before contacting me as to where her photos were. I looked and did not show they had been uploaded from the last copy run. I contacted the photographer running the show and he said he must have forgot to upload them. I wasn't going to dally with him trying to upload them, so I sent her to a print shop to get them copied and sent to me by  flash drive. These are the one you are working on now. I decided I would take a screen print of the restored photos return and send them on to an email to her explaining that some photos take longer than others to restore, but thought she would like to see what was done and thought it might make her day. Her is her reply back.

"
QuoteOMG Mrs. Margie I'm over here crying like a baby. I can't say thank you enough. This truly means the world to me. Definitely made my day."
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

What a lovely reaction from the lady, thanks Margie!   :loveit:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

That's lovely. :loveit:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Jo Ann Snover

Jo Ann