• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Just Checking In!

Started by Candice, May 30, 2022, 08:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

While we wait on some more pictures, how about a little gardening!!  Hugs   :hug:

Candice

Hannie

Looks like you have done a lot of work there Candy! Looks very good.

No garden for me but no lack of pretty flowers.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Morning all...

I planted a load of seeds.. not really a gardener but it's fun.  Did it a while back and my green beans are coming up and spinach.. I'm in survival mode! need veggies!!

Now how to ask the bunny and deer please do not eat??
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Quote from: Hannie on May 31, 2022, 08:56:29 AM
Looks like you have done a lot of work there Candy! Looks very good.

No garden for me but no lack of pretty flowers.

Hannie, that is beautifu!  You don't have to grow flowers outside.  I'm in a group on Facebook that is called 'Container Gardening' and I've seen all kinds of beautiful plants inside and out!!

Candice

Candice

Quote from: Lynnya on May 31, 2022, 10:33:26 AM
Morning all...

I planted a load of seeds.. not really a gardener but it's fun.  Did it a while back and my green beans are coming up and spinach.. I'm in survival mode! need veggies!!

Until the veggies come in, I love your Salvia and Begonia!  What a view, too.  Are those stables?

Candice

Hannie

Quote from: Lynnya on May 31, 2022, 10:33:26 AM
Morning all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFBbWJykXPk    ;)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Hair today, deer gone tomorrow. 
Candice

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

How beautiful Lynn, Candy, and Hannie. Not much to show right now as waiting for the monsoon season to end. I did get some tomatoes planted but waiting for the rain to stop so I can plant some flowers and herbs. Pictures to come.

I wish I had some photos coming in, but I don't yet.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

We're a patient lot, Margie!  Monsoon season is right!  Had over an inch last night. 
Candice

Candice

Well, the rainy days have passed and the Oklahoma heat is now upon us! My daylilies love the heat though!   :hug:

Candice

Lynnya

Lovely Candy! We actually had sun here yesterday... drizzle again this morning but summer starts again tomorrow!! Yeay! It's been a long wet Spring.. wish we could send some to California and Arizona.. we have too much, they have too little.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Quote from: Lynnya on June 22, 2022, 11:23:14 AM
Lovely Candy! We actually had sun here yesterday... drizzle again this morning but summer starts again tomorrow!! Yeay! It's been a long wet Spring.. wish we could send some to California and Arizona.. we have too much, they have too little.

We're just gearing up for summer. Supposed to be 103/104 this weekend! 
Candice

Mhayes

Beautiful Candy! Mine are just starting.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow