• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Little girl, big smile.

Started by Lynnya, October 10, 2022, 06:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi Gang..working on this and have come to a grinding halt.. need eyes and input please..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Jo Ann Snover

I'm away this week, so I don't have my calibrated system, but my laptop shows her as a bit red and a little oversaturated. The hair on the right of the photograph (where you fixed the damage) doesn't flow continuously down, but a little more cloning or healing should fix.

There's a spot on the seam of the sleeve on the left of the photo where you got the background over the cotton, and some hair to skin transitions that need a little cleanup, but overall it's looking good!
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Hey girl! great to hear from you.. I was hoping you be around.  Thanks for the tips.. I'll address and repost.

Hannie

Lynn, what a beautiful repair job! 
For the hair you could use the Smudge tool (small brush), 2 or 3 strokes should fix it.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie! I'm onnit.  :up:

Lynnya

JoAnn you were spot on with the red saturation.. I've fixed the hair, the shirt and the color and it looks much better.. she's gone home.  Thanks for the input.
:up:

Candice

Candice

Shadow

Beautiful Lynn.
JoAnn, Hannie, and Candy - lovely to see all of you!

Lynnya

Thanks Shadow.  She was improved by JoAnn's tips when I sent her home.. she was lovely to work on.

Mhayes

Great job Lynn! The owner is going to be so happy. I have just upload more photos to Bambi and there are more of this girl.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]