• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Ahoy Ahoy

Started by Candice, December 17, 2021, 12:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

This one may never be what it's supposed to be.  It's all in the shadows.  Somewhere, in a sailboat, are the mountains in view.  Maybe the islands....

It's a start.

Candice

Jo Ann Snover

That's a doozy!

I looked at the original with various B&W filters. Put it into Lab mode and had a look at the different channels there. Couldn't find anything there that isn't visible in the original - a vague notion of land at the horizon, some ocean and the sail, ships' bell, mast and some ropes. I was thinking there had to be something "more" somewhere, but perhaps it's just the view from the sailboat on a memorable trip?

Good luck :)
Jo Ann

Shadow

Candice

Evening y'all!  Jo, I don't think there is more. Like you, I took it into everything I could think of.  You're seeing the same things I am, so I'm going to clean it up the best I can and send it home.  It may be one of those rare times there just isn't enough information to make informed choices.  ..... and OH my!! is right Shadow!!  LOL
Candice

Candice

Still working on it.

Happy New Year!!

Candice

Candice

I'm going to continue working on this, but if someone else wants to pick up the task, I've sent it back to Bambi.
Candice

Lynnya

I see there is a big rush to take it on Candy... you can do it.. I have faith in you!
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

I'm a glutton for punishment, but I didn't want the family to wait!  Just catching the basics right now.  I'll fine toon when it's time.

Candice

Mhayes

Candy, I think you've done a great job for what little you had to work on.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Thank you, Margie.  It's interesting!!  lol
Candice

Candice

Candice

Shadow

Coming along beautifully Candy!

Candice

Thanks!  It's been a bear.  Sometimes the bear wins.  Sometimes I do.  lol
Candice

Tori803

When the damage is this bad the best you can do is work on it until your eyes go blurry, then take a break! You're making great progress!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Candy, I agree with Tori, and I really think this looks pretty darn good! The family will be pleased with what you have accomplished.  :up:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]