• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Interview WVUE Fox 8 NOLA for LaPlace Copy Run

Started by Mhayes, September 24, 2021, 01:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Jo Ann Snover

Excellent. Great to get the word out about tomorrow's copy run.
Jo Ann

Shadow

Tori803

Nice job! Very informative in the few minutes they gave you!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

And thanks to you Tori for our test run. I lucked out and my Siamese thought it was too early to carry on a conversation and went back to bed.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Great job, Margie! Not only did you provide succinct information in such short interview, you looked almost regal!
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

philbach

phil

Mhayes

Thanks Everyone! Now I have to walk sideways to get my head through the door. One friend mentioned that I behaved myself, which shows there are those that worry about me in interviews and public places. Hmm regal, wonder if I should now have a title change. :cool:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Margie, you need to acquire a corgi first if you don't have one yet.
Shujen Chen

Mhayes

Shujen, I had a corgi once about 10 years ago, but I don't now. Can we pick royalty somewhere else than the UK? Or, could I have my royal photo with my Siamese instead with a poster of the pyramids behinds me?

**Suddenly a dim bulb flickered and I realized that you said "almost regal," as in falling short of the mark.  :mad:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Margie, I think I saw the pictures of your corgi. And with the poise you exhibited during the interview, you reminded me of ER. If you have been following the family drama of the UK royalty, I believe you would rather be "almost."

Shujen Chen

Mhayes

Shujen, now that's better and I can be persuaded into thinking "almost" is better. :)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice