• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New Photo in my Gallery

Started by Jonas.Wendorf, May 08, 2021, 06:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas.Wendorf

Oops, Margie wanted to have the honors :)

Edit: Come get it while it's still hot ;)
Best regards,
Jonas

Mhayes

Jonas, I would have let you do the honors since the photo is in your gallery.  :loveit:

Okay, not to keep you in suspense any longer, we have a photo to restore. Notice the singular and not plural. This was downloaded to us restore and I hated that only 1 volunteer would get the honor, so check out Jonas' Gallery and request to download. There is a catch in that this photo is a difficult one: it looks like a studio photo that was later hand painted. That means that color correcting will be close to impossible. This is not a beginner's photo and really for the very experienced restorer, it will not be easy or fast. One way is a combination of doing B/W but still keeping your color channels. Once you get what you like in B/W you will revert back to RGB and add back in color.

This is a group effort and there maybe a toss up of the best one for the final and Jonas and the owner will get to pick.

Have fun!  >:D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I don't have Jonas's email, but I am requesting the little guy. 

Candice

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Candice

Quote from: kiska on May 10, 2021, 09:17:40 AM
Candice, click here:

I knew to go there, I just forgot that the email address was there, too!!  Gracious me I'm losing it!!! LOL  :D
Candice

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro