• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Easter and Blessings to All

Started by klassylady25, April 07, 2007, 12:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi Candy --

What a lovely way to honor Easter. I suspect that it's your masterpiece.  Wonderful.

I'll add my best wishes to yours and hope that everyone has a wonderful day filled with flowers, Easter eggs and hope!

I do miss the days of Easter baskets and hiding eggs.  Especially the year Lon dressed up in a too-small bunny suit when our girls were teenagers.  (He's a very serious Marine most of the time, so when he gets silly the kids and grandkids go nuts.  I love it when my oldest granddaughter [16, going on 45] tells me that PopPop and I are crazy!  Whoo hoo -- we haven't lost it!  Or is it that we HAVE lost it?  Whatever -- we definitely have fond memories!  One of the best ones is of finding a gnarly, smelly egg in a vaporizer 6 months after Easter.  The kids had been taking turns hiding and finding eggs for hours, and that one remained covert until the odor became evident.)

I hope you youngsters are making special memories for your later years, and you oldsters have many and/or are making more.   vvvvv  (Aaron Neville just said Hi.  Cat on keyboard -- help!)

HAPPY EASTER, OPR!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ratz

Candy, that is beautiful!!

Happy Easter to all!  :loveit: It's Sunday morning here already and we are waiting for the grandkids to decend for a breakfast of bacon and chocolate eggs ( it'll be more eggs than bacon I fear!) We had an egg hunt yesterday for all the local children with egg and spoon races and a bonnet parade, it was a very special day,and ot took me back to when Easter was just fun, instead of being just hard work.

God bless you all and have a wonderful Easter with your families

Kind regards Vicki.

Johnboy

Thanks and the same to you.

I really like the animation.
JB