• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Get Em While They're Hot, more added 8 Nov

Started by Mhayes, October 18, 2019, 12:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Just received 8 new photos that were missed from Baton Rogue that the library copied and uploaded to us. Tess now has them in her gallery. They are great old photos which everyone loves.

Sorry for the dry spell but beginning either late Dec or Nov we will have full galleries again after we get back from Beaumont, TX.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Marydh

Thanks for the heads up Margie!

Tess (Tassie D)

I have 10 more photos in my gallery. We have no permission slip to send them home but hopefully the owner will contact one day.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Quote from: Tess (Tassie D) on November 02, 2019, 09:30:53 PM
I have 10 more photos in my gallery. We have no permission slip to send them home but hopefully the owner will contact one day.

Tess, what does.... We have no permission slip to send them home.... mean?
Candice

Mhayes

Candy, not to butt in for Tess, but our time zones are different. The permission sheet is what the people sign and put their mailing information so we know where to send their finished prints. At the greeting table we measure and list the total and each of the sizes. Each permission sheet is shot the 1st picture taken on the copy stand and if goes into a folder with the family. See below what it looks like.

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I find the technical information interesting.  There's a lot that goes into getting things from point A to B and this is one of those steps.  Thank you, Margie.  It's a shame that there's no way to know where the pictures will go back.  Hopefully, as Tess, said. 
Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]