• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Ausimax's Workshop

Started by Ausimax, March 16, 2007, 08:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

Hi Max,

Based on my monitor, I think the color looks great!

Christine

glennab

Max, it looks great on mine, as well.  Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ausimax

Thanks Chris, Glenna,

Needed a confirmation, after you juggle these things for a while you start having trouble deciding what is right. Have sent them home.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Ausimax

Hi Folks,

Back again, could you check this one out and give me your thoughts Please.

Max

Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

glennab

G'morning, Max

I see only two things:  at the stern of the boat where the water is churning, there are some obviously cloned areas.  And I'm just wondering what the line and slightly darker area is in the sky above the trees on our left.  It's so faint that it looks like damage.  Otherwise it's your usual fine work.

Have a wonderful day (sleep??)!  We've never actually talked about the specifics of how much "used" day we get from you Aussies.  What's your time difference?

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

Hi Max,

The color looks good.  I agree with Glenna on the sky.  I see something on the left, and also a few blotches remain in the sky.  Otherwise, nice work!

Christine

Ausimax

Hi Glenna & Christine.

Thanks for the use of your eyes, have taken care of the noted items (I think) the line is a power line or a cable it is in the original so I left it, not entirely happy with the water, but doing any more only seems to make it worse, so this is what I will be sending home.

Max

Ratz

Ratz

klassylady25

A retired version of McHales Navy!   LOL   ^-^

Ausimax

Friends, Romans and OPR members, lend me your eyes. Your thoughts on this one please.

Max

Ratz

Look'n good Max, I think I can still see a slight yellow tinge around parts of the mouth and chin but it could be my monitor. Other than that he looks ready to return home.
Regards Vicki.

kiska

Max, all i did was the dup>filter>blur>average thinie. Then back to original with the curves midpoint dropper clicked on the blurred copy. Brushed his teeth for him. :funny:

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

glennab

Max & kiska -- I think that bit of yellow was the only issue.  Even thought it wasn't glaring, I have to say that you nailed it, kiska.  Amazing how much difference that tweaking made.  Max, is that a young you?  Somehow the impish grin makes me think that maybe...

Glenna

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25