• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The Wedding Cake

Started by Lynnya, May 16, 2019, 10:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi gang.. just starting on this one.. could use some "lines" hint hint Jo Ann.... I think, I'm not sure, the table ends and I'm looking at the end of it.  I multiplied it twice to see if anything shows up and yes it does.. two bowls of something to do with champagne? or cake? one has white in it and the other yellows.. The blue channel is great for the skirt and legs of the damaged woman.. thanks in advance  :)

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Another doozy. Good luck!   :)

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn... always need a lotta luck.. :loveit:

Jo Ann Snover

See if these outlines help - over the blue channel and then over a color version

I wonder if the bowls have food in them - perhaps not cleared away from earlier? The bowls look silvery and fairly shallow. I think the sort of rectangular pile near the bowls might be a pile of napkins?

The champagne goes with the cake I think, but I can't think of anything that might be in those bowls that would go with the toasting and cake. I also doubt that they are flowers - there are floral arrangements around the edge of the table and a big one on it - why would there be two small mobile flower arrangements there?
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thank you Jo Ann... I don't know how you do these outlines so quickly and so accurately ..I don't think the bowls are left over food.. they look too... "placed" I'll just wing it..

Thanks again

Lynnya

Yes I know there is some artistic licence here but I tried everything and ended up here...

Shadow

Very nice Lynn! Like your artistic touches but they may be too much for QC.  :up:

Jo Ann Snover

I think you're just about there - though I did notice a couple of things. There's some darker areas and discolored whites - see what you think about this version evening things up a little

Also, on the face of the woman handing out cake, there are still a couple of dark lines that look like damage to me
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn and JoAnn .. will work on it some more and try submitting it.. ::)

Lynnya

Your suggestion made a difference Jo Ann- it looks better thanks.. I've sent it in.. see what happens.. :cool:

Jo Ann Snover

Happy to help - let us know the verdict :)
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Will do... if they chuck it out I'll hand it over to you!  :funny: