• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Two brothers

Started by karen11554, February 03, 2019, 04:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karen11554

Hi Everyone-

This is still a WIP but I'm kinda stumped by the white thing next to the cereal bowl and the corresponding reflection on the table? I think it's a reflection...thoughts?

Jo Ann Snover

A highly reflective wooden table with a detailed wallpaper pattern is quite a combination!

I think, but am not certain, that the white object is a card, likely the plain back as I can't see any detail on the surface. I took a long look at the blue channel and drew some outlines, so I'll share those, but there are many ambiguous areas. I drew outlines in purple around object; the orange is shadows and the green is reflections. See what you think:

I am fairly certain the table does not extend to the edge of the frame, but how that white rectangle laying on the table is supported as it extends off the table is a puzzle. The reason I think it does extend is the shadow. I'm also not at all certain about the arm and hand on the right of the photo (and I'd probably just make it wallpaper as you have done because there's no person to attach the arm to, if it is an arm, so it's clearly not central to the picture. I do think you can see the older boy's arm extend down over the chair back and hang down on the right, so it'd be best to repair that versus duplicate the arm on the left.
Jo Ann

karen11554

This one has taken me a while...I think I'm almost done??

Candice

Well, I think it's lovely....
Candice

Mhayes

Karen,

I agree you did a lovely job. With so much damage I wouldn't try to out-think this one.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Lynnya

I second that  :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...