• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

From a Bride in MS

Started by OPRAng, March 15, 2007, 10:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPRAng

Today we got the most beautiful note from a family we sent photos to recently. The photos we restored for her were of 2 different women (obviously related), but wearing the same wedding gown and posed in the same way for their bridal portrait. They were beautiful.

"What a plesant surprise when I found the large envelope at the front door of my still uninhabited house. But how much more surprised, pleased and genuinely touched I was when I opened the envelopes and found the two beautifully restored bridal photographs. Words cannot describe how moved I was by the restoration and your thoughtful note.

My plan is to use the old frames with the restored photos and insert the damaged photos on the reverse side--of course the letter and your note will somehow be included. This is for posterity.

By the way, I was married in 1964 and my daughter was married in 1996, so you can see how important this is for all of us.

Thank you so much for your hard work, but thank all of you for starting such a worthwhile organization. What a unique way to help hurricane victims.

Sincerely,
Ann M."
Pass Christian, MS

Thank you for all the work and time you put into these photo rescues.
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

John

cmpentecost

:up: :up: :up:

I'll triple John's thumbs up.  This is what makes it all worthwhile.  Thanks so much.

Christine

klassylady25

That was sweet to hear!!

Ratz

Ausimax

I guess thats why we are here! :up2:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!