• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi from Holland

Started by WollyR, October 15, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WollyR

Good evening all (yes it's almost 11pm in the Netherlands),
my name is Wolly and I'm from Holland. To be more precise from a little fishermans village 20 km north of Amsterdam. I love playing around with my camera and photoshop. As a volunteer I teach older ppl how to use an iPad or a tablet. I have to admit, I'm a bit nerdy  8) and very patient.
Other than that I'm a mother of 3 grown up sons living their own lives in the same village. I enjoy life very very much. You can wake me for good music and/or glas of whisky. But right now the most important thing will be my first photo reconstruction...
#nervous #excited #patiently_waiting  :D

Jo Ann Snover

Good evening Wolly from my afternoon in the Pacific Northwest of the US. Being nerdy and patient should work extremely well as you work through restoring photographs :)

Ask questions in the forum if it helps - there are people here from many time zones, so there's almost always someone awake.

Welcome!
Jo Ann

Pat

Hi Wolly,

Welcome to the OPR Forum from the Great Lakes State of Michigan!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Lynnya

A warm welcome wolly from Florida..you are among friends here 😀
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Alvo

Hi Wolly, from Cartersville, Ga. I am new here also, working on my first reconstruction. The folks here are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Alvin Herron

Mhayes

Hi Wally, a warm welcome from Kansas. The great thing about OPR is that we have volunteers from all over the world. Hannie, one of our board directors, is from the Netherlands. Jonas, over one of the galleries, is from Germany, and Tess, another gallery distributor is from Australia. Diversity makes the world a better place. Glad you have joined us.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Wolly and a warm welcome to the forum from Amsterdam! 
Looking forward to your first restore, don't be shy to post your work here.  You will find that folk here are very friendly and helpful.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

A hearty welcome Wolly. Look forward to seeing you here on the forum.

WollyR

thank you so much for the warm welcome!
I'm trying to find my way around on this forum and saw wonderful jobs. It's very helpful to read how things are done. And so happy I can ask for help when needed. Can hardly wait till I've my first photo :)

Candice

A hardy welcome from Oklahoma, Wolly!!
Candice

BBeesley

Hi Wolly welcome from another newly in Oklahoma
BBeesley

Mike S.

Welcome to OPR,

Nice to see you on the Forum, hope to see you there often.

Mike
Mike S.

WollyR

Autumn, winter.. these are the seasons to stay at home and spend time on the computer. So yes.. I'll be around :)