• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New to OPR from Norfolk Virginia

Started by shoeboxseasons, September 30, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoeboxseasons

I am new to OPR and excited to be part of the team.  I kind of feel the universe has been directing me here for a very long time.  I lost most of my childhood photos to a flooded basement.  A few years ago, I fell in love with digitizing and restoring memories while working on a family project.  I own a small business now while working full-time in state government.  For the past five years, my government position took me to becoming actively involved in recurrent flooding which is a big issue in our area.  I am grateful for the opportunity to give back and hopefully bring a smile to the face of someone who thought all was lost.

Cindy

Mhayes

Cindy,

A warm welcome to OPR from Kansas, we are happy you have joined! It's a bonus to have someone who has been involved in natural disasters such as flooding. Maybe next time we have a copy run you could join us. Right now we are trying to get our backlog of photos from the flooding in Baton Rouge and Houston. We would love to help South Carolina, but will have to wait and see. Plus, their flooding is still happening.

Hope you see you on the Forum again and this is a great group of people to get help and exchange ideas.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Cindy, a warm welcome from Amsterdam!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hi Cindy..great to have you with us..a very warm welcome from Florida.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Jo Ann Snover

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest! How sad to have lost family photos - but as you mentioned, you really understand the value of restorations, when they're possible.
Jo Ann

Shadow

Welcome Cindy. Look forward to seeing you on the forum.

BBeesley

Welcome from another newby in Oklahoma
BB

Candice

Welcome to the team.

Candy from Oklahoma
Candice