• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Army Soldier

Started by Lynnya, April 10, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Lynn, tried this for the color in the bkgd. Just an idea.

Candice

Quote from: Lynnya on April 15, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
Do you mean where the bag is under his arm. ?..
Will recheck boot..thanks candy

Just below the bag, Lynn.  That's where the camo has to go. (see pic)   It's coming along nicely!   PS... Do a search on US Army woodland
camouflage patterns. 

Candice

Hannie

This restore is coming along great with all the extra eyes!
Can't wait for the end result, the family will be so happy.

:up2:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks everyone for great eyes and suggestions.. was supposed to leave today for a short trip in camper but it's too windy so I have another day to work on my soldier.. hopefully get him to final..please stop back to check often? Thanks :hug:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Lynnya

O.k.... redid the background to more Shadows numbers... filled in the camo.. question is... can I get away with this camo or do I need to replace it..comments please...also cleaned up the white patch of sky on the left of the screen but it's not on this version... just caught my eye..

Candice

I think he came out great.  It's the person, not the camo, that counts.  :)
Candice

Lynnya

Oh sweetie thank you for that.. my thoughts exactly! I'll leave him here for a while and see if anyone come up with anything new and if not I'll send him home :loveit:

Shadow

Think they will love this pic! Like the way you handled the cammo and his right side. On my screen, there is still that red/yellowish damage in the bkgd. See it?

Lynnya

I know.. I reduced it a lot but to me it feels like the late sun coming through... I'll reduce it more and see what you think y'all..Thanks for input shadow :hug:

Shadow

You may be right.  One other thing  ::)  Just saw this, across the ground there are small magenta looking splotches.

Lynnya

Yes I just saw those myself.. thanks for good eyes.. how's this.. :(

Shadow

Tweak that sky magenta area top left and send this young man home! Beautiful!!  :up: :up:

Lynnya

Thank you my friend :hug:

Final?

Lighter version.. seemed a bit on the dark side for print??

and that patch of white on the left was catching my eye every time I looked at him...it's a gonna...

Hannie

My homeprinter does better with the lighter version, but that's just me.  Not sure how professional printers deal with that.

You did an awesome job Lynn!

:up:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]