• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Army Soldier

Started by Lynnya, April 10, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Up and going with this new one... did a partial color correct as there is too much damage to get it really right.. will do more later.. Can anyone help identify which uniform this is... so so many.. do not want to get this one wrong.. I can't ready the badge on his arm..... Candy??

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Looks like US Army over the pocket on the orig. Good luck Lynn.

Mhayes

Looks like one for Candy for sure. Wonder if the picture frame was the result of the heart imprint?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Bambi

The heart makes it almost too precious to restore! Ther is more detail in the blue channel, but not much detail in the patch on any layer.

Shadow

Lynn, maybe they can find out if he is with the LA Nat Guard. This is their patch and they are under the US Army.

https://www.usamilitarymedals.com/products/louisiana-national-guard-multicam-ocp-patch

Lynnya

Oohh..sounds good..will check it out..THANK YOU3😀

Candice

Is that the original size?
Candice

Lynnya

Hi Candy.. this is as big as it gets in smugmug...

Candice

Do me a favor then.  Crop out the area there the shoulder patches are.  I'll try too, with the one you posted.  Please and thank you.  You're welcome to send it to [email protected].
Candice

Lynnya

Thanks Candy... while you were typing I was cropping this part.. a bag of sorts under his arm... not sure what it is.. also another badge/pocket on his right sleeve looking at the screen.. I have the badge on his upper sleeve already naming him LA National Guard... I'm not sure what is around his waist if anything...this is the blue channel...

Lynnya

Hi Candy.. sent you a crop to your email..  I'll start work on the background... I'm finding this image a bit disturbing ... having trouble starting on it... :-\

Thanks

Lynn :hug:

Candice

:wow:

Candice

Lynnya

Hi gang... working on the background of my soldier.. still can't find information on uniform.. have a call into Margie.. maybe the family can be contacted..

Shadow

Cleanup is looking good Lynn! Look forward to the final.  :up2:

Lynnya