• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Bridal Party

Started by coopmj, March 29, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coopmj

Hi Everyone,

Just putting your eagle eyes to work once again before I send this back.  Let me know if you see anything that needs correcting.

Thanks!

Mary

Original

Restore

Lynnya

Beautiful work Mary  :up: :up: one tiny thing... do you think the skin tones are a bit on the red side..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

coopmj

You're absolutely right.  The whole thing is a bit too red.  Do you think this is better or did I take out too much?

Candice

What a colorful wedding party!  Lovely
Candice

Shadow

Hi Mary. Nice cleanup! The color now seems to have a green cast on my monitor.  :crazy:

kiska

Yeah. I'm thinking the bride's dress and back wall should be white.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

coopmj

Yup, as soon as I posted, I thought it was probably too green.  Funny how different it looks on my monitor and once it's posted...Hopefully I've hit the sweet spot here.  Let me know.  Thanks for all your help!

Mary

Hannie

Much better colors Mary! 
I noticed that the whites in some areas are little blown out, I do that myself all the time.   :)
Perhaps also a little less shade in the face of the man on our right?

(sorry for the large image, Add Image to Post is not working for me)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Hannies tips blew it over the top Mary.. great job on tricky colors  :up: :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

coopmj

Thank you all! I was so busy looking at skin tones and the background that I missed the blown out whites.  I'll adjust that and the shade on the face and send it on home. I really appreciate all your help!

Mary

Shadow

Very nice Mary! It sure was a tricky color correction. You did a beautiful job!

Mhayes

Mary, after this one you will be well versed in color correction. This was a hard one in so many ways--great finish.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]