• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

School Photo

Started by karen11554, March 25, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karen11554

First image for Operation Photo Rescue! Constructive criticism welcome! I hope I'm using the forum correctly, so here goes...
Original:

jesterjeni

very nice!!  glad to see you posting your work!!

Mshake

Hi Karen, welcome to OPR, I'm pretty new too.

You've done a very good job of fixing the damage.

To my eye, the color needs adjusting. I downloaded your WIP and added a color balance adjustment layer. You can see the settings I used in the screenshot I attached.

Mike

Lynnya

Great Job Karen and thanks for posting.. glad to have another set of eyes in the forum :up: :up: I agree with Mike.. to me the skin tones are a tad red .. otherwise great job.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Quote from: Lynnya on March 26, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
Great Job Karen and thanks for posting.. glad to have another set of eyes in the forum :up: :up: I agree with Mike.. to me the skin tones are a tad red .. otherwise great job.

I'll make that a third....  I am however, always amazed at the work our OPR family does.
Candice

Shadow

Hi Karen. A hearty welcome to the forum! Looking good so far. Tweak that bit of extra red and your restore will be ready to head home. Look forward to seeing you here around the cooler.

karen11554

Thanks everyone! I took your advice and tweaked the colors...

Hannie

Hi Karen,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first OPR restore, you did a great job!
Perhaps you can add a Color Balance layer and move the blue slider a little to the left towards yellow.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]