• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Proud Grandmother

Started by Lynnya, January 14, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

How about a little bit softer look for the hair.  I found a hairstyle that was very close.  Overlaid it on what you had and set the opacity at 65%

Softer" border="0
Candice

Lynnya

Thanks for input Candy... will play with that  :up:

Is this any better?

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Lovely repairs Lynn! 
I wonder about her arm, it seems to merge with the couch, not sure if the arm rest was lower or a little thinner?
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

I think you are right Hannie.. I placed in place the blue channel over her arm and the couch and I can see the difference.. thanks for good eyes.. will work on it  :hug:

Lynnya

How's this... I'm losing the plot gang.. need help..

Shadow

Hmmm ... is the sofa a bit too dark now compared to the other side?

Lynnya

Lynnya

Shadow

Maybe a bit lighter or closer to color on the other side of her. Also, what would you think of working your magic on her sleeve so its on top of the cushion? Did that make sense?  ::)

Lynnya

Lynnya

Shadow

Looking better. The couch still seems off to me. Probably just me. If the top brown area is one arm, then the back might need to be higher and the foreground arm adjusted to match the perspective. The sleeve looks awesome!

Mhayes

Wow! Great job and love the different tips that made this come together. I see Shadow's point about the couch, but part of me would want to let be, unless raising it won't cause too much grief.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

I believe the lady is sitting sideways on the couch with her lower back and arm resting against the armrest.  The couch area in front then would be lower with blouse/skirt partly covering it.
LikeMargie I also feel that the way it is now is not distracting attention away from the lady and child.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Yes I see what your saying now Lyn... I'll fix it.. can't stand it being out of sync.. (whatever that means).. thanks Hannie and Margie for input...