• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Prioritizing requests from PhotoShelter...

Started by RosyBijou, February 25, 2007, 11:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RosyBijou

Recognizing that we are only allowed to have one image at a time...

Is it helpful to you folks distributing images for us to request more than one image, but to prioritize them in order of preference so that if you have already distributed our first choice, you can just move along to our second choice?  If this is the case, how many should we put in our list?

Or is it easier for us to keep it at one request per volunteer?  If this is the case, how long should we wait before posting our next choice?
Kerry
(aka RosyBijou)

cmpentecost

That is an excellent question! Yes, please prioritize your requests if requesting more than one.  At this point, with so many photos available, the odds of someone else requesting your photo is slim.  However, I would suggest that volunteers do not request more than 3 at a time, knowing that at least one should be available. Just indicate "1st choice of 3", "2nd choice of 3", etc.  This way, I know which one you want first. 

Thanks Rosy!

Christine

beckysell

I agree about the prioritization.  We see comments in order that they arrive, but knowing that you've requested more than one and how you'd like them helps us a lot.  Good question!