• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Congratulations!

Started by Lynnya, September 02, 2017, 01:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi gang... just starting on this nice image.  I did a levels adjust in rgb first and then a gray point using difference method ending up with the gray grout on the brick wall. Also fixed her red eye. Please have a lookie look. Thanks.. look forward to any suggestions.

By the way Happy Labor Day Weekend to all and to all new volunteers WELCOME!! we love everything you have to post in this forum.. we all learn every day from each other all the time. Even if you just a question about photoshop or ANYTHING.. don't hesitate to ask (we won't know the answer but we'll forward it on to Hannie our resident Llama)... get's kinda lonely up here near the cooler with just Shadow, Candy and Phil most of the time..
Please feel comfortable posting any image whether you think it's good or bad.. if it's good?? we'll all bow down.. if it needs a little help (we'll call on Hannie again) We so look forward to sharing all that we've learned so far and all that you can pass on to us.. We really need you to keep the forum going. :hug:

Here endeth the first lesson  :cool:

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Looking good so far Lynn. Don't ya luv it when doing the gray point makes so much difference!

Ditto on your WELCOME to all new volunteers. To all who may read this, members and guests alike, join us! Even if you don't have an image you wish to share or need some assistance with, your eyes may see something the poster missed. You know how it can be when you work on something. Little things can get by you. Heck, big things can slip by you. Log in and join the party!  :)

Lynnya

Thanks Shadow and amen to the party... let's have a new volunteer's party... I'll bring the wine.. you bring the hoagies...(and the dog bones) :loveit:

Shadow

Here you go gang. We got Meatball Hoagies, Deli Hoagies and for the vegetarians, Italian vegetable hoagies. Let's party on!

Lynnya

Thought we'd start with this..... :cool:

Shadow

... and we have some Southern Sweet Tea and some water with fruit. Who's bringing dessert?!

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Tori803

This is shaping up to be quite a party!

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Candice

Candice

Shadow

Oolala! Have a family member who makes a wicked Wild Turkey Chocolate Pecan Pie. Yum Kiska!
You're right Tori ... we might need your contribution before it's all over.  :funny:

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

I would sign up for the pavlova alone! 
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

More sinful delicacies ... thanks Tess! Looks scrumptious.

Lynnya

ok party's over... back to work... 8)

here's my latest wip or final..

Shadow

What a good party it was! Now then, sipping some coffee and looking at your wonderful restore. Beautiful Lynn. One teeny thing. Maybe raise the black point to about 15? (i.e. his hair)  :up: :up: