• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Wedding Party

Started by Shadow, August 21, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi Gang. Here's the latest. This is a WIP. Did a Curves Layer for W, G and B points and then added a Hue/Sat to tone down the red/yellow in the bkgd. Too much? Does the face on the girl on the far left look realistic? Have the hardest time getting eyes to look right.  :P  Lots left to do. Appreciate your once over and comments!

Lynnya

Hi Lyn... lookin good girlfren... Yes the girl on the far left looks great.. I think it's gonna be poifict...

look forward to your next wip or final.. :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Thank you Lynn. Always like a second opinion on those eyes!  ;)

Shadow

Lots of healing. I think some of these pics with spots go through some sort of process between picking them in the gallery and downloading them. It's like the spots you see give birth to loads more spots.  :D  Anyhoo, depending on what you see, final?

Hannie

Looking good Shadow!

Didn't you know that Bambi uses a portable mucker upper machine before she sends you your photo?  Not sure who she gets it from...

Margie owns the official mucker upper, she keeps it hidden somewhere.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Love those muckeruppers... I'd love to have one of those.. could cause havoc..

Your restore is beautiful Lyn.. great job :up2: :up2: :up2:

Shadow

Thanks Hannie and Lynn. Completely forgot about that portable muckerupper machine!  ;)

Mhayes

Hannie! They didn't know, they were beginning to catch on, but they didn't know.  :-\  Now we will have to wait till a new group comes aboard and hope no one spills the beans.  :cool:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Ah.. but.... you didn't know.... we have an "antimuck" machine.. Shadow, Candy and I share it from time to time when things are really bad... :P

Shadow

And when that doesn't work, we seek a safe place to hide away  ::)