• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Where is Kenny?

Started by Ausimax, February 17, 2007, 10:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Has  anybody heard from Kenny lately?  I can't recall a post from him for several weeks now, and that is unusual. Hope everything is OK.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Dave

Max,

I was thinking the same thing about a week ago and sent him a personal message to check on him. I still haven't heard back from him, but will let you know when I do.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Still no word from Kenny, huh?  Hmmm....I hope he's ok.  I'm used to seeing his comments in the forums, and I know we all miss him.  I hope he'll be back soon.

Christine

Ausimax

Hi.

I heard from Kenny today, he is OK? He is having a rough time with depression and post traumatic stress disorder at the present time and has just not been able to bring himself to come on line and post.

I am sure you will all join me in wishing him a speedy recovery, as we all miss his help and encouragement, perhaps it is best to post your support on this forum as he is still receiving the posts, but is having difficulty trying to communicate just now.

Chin up Kenny we all love you, and miss you.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Ratz

We miss you heaps, Kenny :'( Feel better soon :loveit:

Ziaphra

Oh dear. :( Depression coupled with post traumatic stress is a hard combination to beat...I hope you have someone close to you that you are able to lean on during this time Kenny. Take care. (hugs)

Dave

Thanks for the update Max. If you hear from Kenny again, please let him know that he's in all of our thoughts.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Volunteers,

I heard from Kenny as well and sent him my best wishes, but I also want to post them here. I know that he has a wonderful wife and a very special son, Bud, who are, I'm sure, helping him through this. (And he has cats, who, believe it or not, are healers.)

I'm sure everyone's loving thoughts will help  He's a wonderful talented and intelligent guy, and I'm going to pray that this doesn't plague him any longer!  I believe that positive thoughts bring positive results, so send as many to him as you can!

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

pcraft

Hey Kenny, we're all with you on this...  Get well soon, praying for this  :halo: to watch over you...

RosyBijou

Hi Kenny,
Just wanted you to know that I'm sending you warm thoughts...  Feel better soon...
Kerry
Kerry
(aka RosyBijou)

Kenny

I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry this happened. I really feel like I let you guys down.

I have an appointment today with my psychiatrist and he's going to decide what to do. My wife and I talked about it and she supports me in whatever decision is made. As always, I fear going into the hospital again. Most likely, though, my doctor will adjust my medication and possibly add a new one to help me get through this.

I still believe in what we're doing here, and OPR is deeply ingrained in my heart. I got through a major hurdle just by coming here now and posting this. I'm fighting this, guys, I really am. I hope to get back to business soon.

Kenny

But why is the rum gone?

Dave

Kenny,

If you need anything, just say the word.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Ratz

Great to hear from you Kenny!
Hang in there and get well soon! :loveit:

glennab

Hi Kenny

You're in my thoughts every single day.  Having been there (and still being there) I know what a huge thing is was for you to post.  I'm taking that as a positive sign.  You're the person who knows best what will help you, and I hope you find it quickly.

You certainly don't need to feel sorry and you're not letting anyone down.  You're battling some hellacious demons.  My suggestion is that you accept that we all love you and are pulling for you and will be happy when you're able to get back.  Your job is to get better!  (So easy to say, so tough to pull off sometimes, no?)

Lotsa hugs!

Glenna

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)