• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another Bride

Started by Lynnya, August 06, 2017, 09:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi all, just starting on this one.. there is so much color mess that to correct it all at once isn't gonna cut it.. I've done a levels adjustment in rgb's and neutral gray point in curves which made it very very red so I backed that off a lot..I'm going to have to remake the dress mostly so I'm not too worried about the white.. anyway.. here goes.. wish me luck...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Good luck Lynn!  (you will need it...   >:D)
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Oh my! Lots of luck Lynn. Know you will do a wonderful job!

Lynnya

Hi guys.. need eyes please..this is where I'm at so far..

Shadow

Hey there. Don't know how you do it! You have done awesome work! You probably already saw this ... couple of streaks on the dress skirt are blown out. Look forward to your next WIP.

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn... whenever I do things "at the last minute" I do damage lol.... I thought it looked a bit dull so just before I loaded it up I bumped up the brightness... never fails that I shudda checked it first..

Will address later.. thanks for input  :hug:

Have brought down the whites a bit and fixed a few other details... what else can you see that needs attention/changing.. thanks Lyn and all..

Shadow

Looking good. Can you even out the color on the left arm (looking at screen) and the under side of the right arm? See what I mean?

Lynnya

Have been working on this more... thanks Lyn for your eyes.. needed more I can see.. this is about my final unless you see something more...

Shadow

Beautiful Lynn!  :up: :up:

Hannie

Amazing job Lynn!

:up2:

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Wow thanks guys... I really enjoy doing this lovely bride.. couple more to do.. they are getting harder and harder lol.. I've sent her home and she's good to go.