• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A New Bride restore

Started by Lynnya, July 31, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi All,

Last few days on the road.. thought I would at least try a color correct on my bride before I get home to my "STUFF"... missing my computer and good screen  :'(

here is my color correction for this lovely bride..

All comments welcome.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Perhaps there could be a little more blue there?  That would tone down the yellow and orange some.

I sometimes use a Selective Color adjustment layer to do that.  In the red and yellow, move the slider a little towards cyan.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Hi Lynn. GOOD to see ya! You are so brave. These brides are lucky you're here. No wisdom to offer. Hannie's tip will help I bet. Good luck. Look forward to seeing your WIPs.

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie and Lyn... I actually love doing these brides.. but....I need all the help I can get.. I'll do as Hannie suggested..

:D

Lynnya

working on this still.. comments please.. still spinning from the road  :D

Candice

I know this is a WIP, so I'll point out the lamp.  You can see the pattern cloned left/right of center bulb.
Candice

Lynnya

Hi Candy..thanks for input... I've been looking at the other "lamp" pics and I thought there were three bulbs in the lantern...you think it looks too "cloned"?

Shadow

Hi Lynn. Wish we knew the name of the plantation/site where this wedding took place. Leaning towards 3 bulbs also. You sure have come a long way on this bride! Maybe add some shading to the ground on the right side?

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn for suggestion.. funnily enough I just started shading that side..😀
Is this any better... cloned a little of the "clone" out as well.. what else can you see...

Candice

I give you 100% credit for taking these pics on.  I did a little playing with the lamp.  lol

Candice

Lynnya

Thanks Candy lol... I'll leave it up to my distributor I think.. maybe she won't notice lol :cool:

Candice

Where ever she is there's a lot of moss.
Candice

Lynnya

In the south..same here.. Spanish Moss everywhere  :)

Lynnya

I sent her home quick... she was accepted.. :cool: Phew!!!

Candice

Candice