• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

A thank you note arrived in the mail

Started by OPRAng, February 14, 2007, 11:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPRAng

We wanted to share this note with all of you...

"Dear friends at Operation Photo Rescue,

I want to thank you so much for restoring our photos, they turned out very good.

Your organization is doing a good job. These few saved photos mean so much.

God Bless,
Marion M"
Pass Christian, MS

I also spoke with a family yesterday when I called to get their address to mail home some photos. She said how thrilled she was when she saw her sister's photos and can't wait to see her own. She told me how hard it has been for them and that the hardest part was losing pets and photos. She said that when someone brings up the lost photos they still cry. She said that our work restoring these photos meant more to her than anything she could possibly express. I wanted to leap across the phone and hug her. Thanks for all the work you have done and are doing.

Angela
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Ausimax

Its nice to know we make a difference. :up:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

glennab

Hi Ange

Sharing those messages from our "restorees" was a wonderful Valentine's gift. Thanks for passing them on.

It's heartbreaking to learn that they lost beloved pets as well as photos.  Unbearable to contemplate.  I wish we could restore the animals, too.  Need to find that key on my keyboard!  (Would that it were that simple!)

Best wishes, and happy what's left of Valentine's Day.  I hope you and Dave have been able to find time to celebrate each other!

GG

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)