• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Boy with a flying machine

Started by Lynnya, May 13, 2017, 08:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Just starting on this one.. Levels, curves, vibrance, 10% multiply layer. I did increase the yellow in color balance as the magenta in his skin was higher than the yellow.. just a bit to warm it up, brought yellow to a tad more than magenta in most of the skin and at least the same in some...masked it out of the rest of the image. comments welcome..

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Hannie

Wow, the photo came back to life!
Skin looks good to me but my skin often tones tend to end up too yellow so I am not the right person to critique here...  :)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Thanks Hannie...in the cmyk mode the magenta was quite a bit higher than the yellow and it's sposed to be the other way round.. I didn't go too mad cos it's a child's skin but I did make it a bit higher.. see what others say.. thanks for looking.. and by the way.. I love your skin tones. :loveit:

Shadow

Hi Lynn. Hannie said it ... way to bring the photo back to life! On my monitor, the skin tones look good. Look forward to your next WIP!  ;)

Lynnya

Here's where I'm at... cross eyed actually... I'm happy cos it's RAINING in Florida!

Lynnya

So.. on my last wip I have to fix the shoe.. it's all wrong.. pointing in the wrong direction (how could I not see that?)
so standby for a shoe fix lol

Shadow

Looking good Lynn. You got the texture on the couch perfect. Know you'll get that foot fixed!  ^-^

Lynnya

o.k. let's try this again  :cool:  comments welcome..

Hannie

Yep, you fixed it Lynn!

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Lynnya

Thank you Hannie and Shadow... actually... hubby came in and said "what's wrong with his foot"..huh? says I.. well, just look at it him says..sigh... then I see what he's talking about. Me thinks I'm not too good at angles. :)

Hannie

Lol, reminds me of my husband Lynn.  He will come in, look at my screen and comment: "yeah, that photo really needs restoring, it looks like a cartoon" not realizing he's looking at my already finished project.
::)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

I hear you Hannie.. sometimes my hubby will say.. so... which one is the restored...duh! problem is.. when he finds something it's usually legit... specially angles of limbs.. he'll say.. arms don't do that.. or looks like his foot is broken..I guess it's a good job he looks  :cool:

Mhayes

Hannie and Lynn, it's time for a hubby replacement if things don't improve!  :funny:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]