• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori803

Know what you mean. After a week of below zero (F) temps (down to -26F with 30mph winds), it got up to 28F today and it feels like spring!

https://getknitevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/1609681_10201283059499805_1231750879_n.jpg

https://getknitevents.com/minnesotans-odd/
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Mhayes

Torii, love your pictures and I give you bragging rights for be the coldest. I was going to mention mu -17, but was afraid it would make me look like a wimp.

I am so happy that I am able to work at home this year as don't think I would have been up to the 60 mile a day commute.

Stay warm everyone.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

We finally got above freezing today. Snow started melting on the roof.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Shadow

Hey Gang. The seasons are changing finally. Here's a bit of what we saw on a stroll. How's things where you are?

Lynnya

Lovely Shadow! nice stroll indeed..
This is from my  window last afternoon with my phone...a dirty window I might add... ::)

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

schen

Yesterday around dusk, I walked up to this tree and could not believe my eyes.

Shujen Chen

schen

Shujen Chen

Jo Ann Snover

I've been AWOL lately - we're in the process of moving coast to coast and it's eating up all time available. Lovely to see everyone's autumn colors. I'll offer colors from a recent house-hunting trip - from a park about a mile from what will be our house in a month or two. That's the Charles River - I took a short and thorny detour from a path to try and get closer to the water

Jo Ann

Hannie

I envy you all to live in such beauty! 
The colors are amazing (yes, the Popsicle too) and Lynn what a gorgeous view you have.  :loveit:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Lynn, love your view! What is the red tree/bush?
Jo Ann, gorgeous. Good luck with the move.
Schen on our stroll today I'm going to be seeing popsicles everywhere. Love the tree colors.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend.  :)

Lynnya

Good luck with your move JoAnn! I'm going to miss not having you just around the corner from me!

Mhayes

Looking out my backyard at the Walnut River--little low right now. Would have loved to post the pictures I took on a 3 hr train rain from Van Buren, AK to Winslow, AK, but the memory card got corrupted.  :'(

Love all your pictures and Schen's sense of humor.  Jo Ann, where are you moving to?

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

Wow Margie. That's a mighty nice view to the river! Lucky you  ^-^

Jo Ann Snover

I'll second that "Wow" to Margie's Walnut River view - it's gorgeous.

Needham Massachusetts - just west of Boston. We lived in the Boston area before, but not there, so it'll be both familiar and new.
Jo Ann

Lynnya

We know needham..we lived in athol Massachusetts for 40 years..know Boston well. Lovely town. Best of luck 👍👍