• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

In honor of Tess we took along our point and shoot to capture some of the gorgeous colors we've been seeing.

Lynnya

Lovely Lyn and Shadow..

Thinking of Tess.

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Lyn and Shadow, Tess would love it. I will put this link on her daughter Bethany's Facebook page.

Thanks.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Beautiful photos in honor of Tess.
I remeber how much she loved this photo (South Africa), she used it as a desktop wallpaper for a while...

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

schen

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Shadow

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

philbach

The other day I was riding my trike on a beautiful day and I thought I was on top of the world

phil

Mhayes

Phil, looks like it. Hope you got back down to ground safely?  :)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Candice

Virginia Creeper

It was so pretty this year!

Candice

Mhayes

Candy, how beautiful. As for myself I woke up to the first day of work for the next 6 months or so. Because of Covid-19 I will be able starting in a day or so to work from home.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

What has been done to this nation because of Covid, IMHO, is detestable.  I'm glad that you were able to at least able to work from home.  In the beginning my son's job was shut down.  He was in Hotel Management and had just moved to CA.  My daughter's business was deemed "non-essential" and they had to close for 2 months. 
And just two weeks ago my husband lost his big brother.  Jim was found deceased in his home.  Yes, it's been a hard year for families, friends, and a nation.  However, we have all maintained our health and minus the crazy weather, life is still a blessing!   :hug:

Candice