• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Oh Lynn! That spider on the cap thing ... they could use that to test for bladder control!!   :funny:

Candice

Quote from: Shadow on August 08, 2017, 04:54:58 PM
Oh Lynn! That spider on the cap thing ... they could use that to test for bladder control!!   :funny:
:wow:   :funny:
Candice

Hannie

Almost all grown up.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

Eclipse NE Ala.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Oh Hannie! Thanks for sharing the swan update. Where does the time go?!
Kiska, love the crescents. We watched the eclipse at the park and marveled at all the different size crescents on the sidewalk depending on which trees we were under. Very cool.
Was anyone in the total eclipse path?

Lynnya

My son and family were in Oregon specially for it.. they were all blown away by the awesomeness of it all... my grandson is ten and absolutely loved it.  I tried watching it from Florida with four pairs of sunglasses on at the same time.. (I looked very silly) was pretty amazing but only partial. 8)
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Beautiful day out so we headed to the pond. This little one was on the bridge. Anyone getting fall colors yet?

Shadow

My sister called and said she sent me some smiles. Thought I'd share them. She took these from her veranda and boat house. Needless to say ... sister lives in paradise! Yes, you can color us "envious!"  :funny:

Hannie

Wow, what a beautiful sight Shadow, color me envious too! 

This morning the whole swan family was present.  All 7 cygnets made it to adulthood.  They still have the brown feathers but soon they will be sparkling white like their parents.

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Been working hard around the yard attacking the weeds and watching all the roses bloom. Hubby and daughter went woodcutting last weekend and she found a frog. It happily posed for a photo on her glove.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Love the swans Hannie. And what a great place for a stroll. Are those Weeping Willows?
Adorable frog Tess. We were out among the trees and colorful leaves and I wondered how your roses were doing. We are eager for falling temps and you are in to spring. Amazing.

Hannie

What a sweet little frog, nice shot!

Yes Lyn, those are weeping willows.  I always wonder how come their haircut is so neatly just above the water.  Do the branches just stop growing or is it the critters eating what they can reach from the water?   ;D
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

My roses are going mad already. My red velvet is huge this year. You can see the tip of one finger and my wrist for size comparison.

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Tess, never seen a rose this size, what a beauty!
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]