• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Miss Plaswirth

Started by Candice, March 14, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

I'm getting some of the clean-up done first then I'll attack the color.  I love the ivy on her dress.  This is where she stands so far. 

PS I am sure enjoying the PostImage loader. 

upload imagem
Candice

Shadow

You are a brave woman! Looking good so far. Look forward to your progress.  :)

Hannie

Beautiful skin and eye repairs Candy!  I agree with Shadow that you are very, very brave woman.
I know you still have a lot of work but couldn't help myself placing a little shadow under her (our) left eyebrow near her nose and a dimple on her cheek.   :)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Beautiful work Candy.. it's gonna be lovely  :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Looking good Candice. I agree with Hannie and also some shadow around the length of her nose on your right so that it doesn't appear she has a broad nose.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I was working on that today, Hannie.    I just did the first overlay of the original on top of the repairs and I found those lovely dimples. You made me look twice for them.  Yippee!!

As for the nose, Margie.  I caught that one, too.  She looked like a boxer in my first works, but ya gotta start somewhere.  :hug:  I'll post where I am in the morning and lastly, I sure with the ivy on the dress looked as good in the original as it does when you see a thumbnail.   
Candice

Candice

Here's my update.  Let me know what you see.   :)

Candice

Hannie

Beautiful job Candy!

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Lovely Candy.. her right nostril (looking at the screen) seems a bit big and wide to me tho.. looking at the original it seems a little more out of sight.. :up: :up: :up:

Shadow

Maybe a bit more shading to define her nose ... that's probably not the right way to say it. It seems wider than the original but I am no artist  ... bet Margie will know what little tweak will take it over the top. You have sure brought her a long way! Beautiful.  :up:

Candice

I've tried to catch all the things mentioned.   If you need the original size, I can post the link to that, too.
What do you think?

Candice

Tori803

This turned out much better than I would have thought possible. Great job!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Shadow

Candice

Here's the last one.  After adding the last overlay of the original on the restoration, I worked a bit more on the shading in some areas.  If she meets with your approval, I'll send her home.

Candice

Lynnya

Beautiful Candy  :up: :up: :up: