• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Denim Trio

Started by Shadow, March 04, 2017, 08:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

What a long and twisted road I have taken here. Sorry about that. Started over and used Margie's steps except I used that last Curve layer to tweak the White, Gray and Black pts to 244/125/15. This finally took care of the stubborn green cast I kept getting in the hair.  :knuppel:  How is this looking now?  ::)
Thank you for your suggestion Bambi. Will use that to get the bkgd corrected without "cutting out" the people.

Lynnya

Oh Shadow.. I have been there so many times as you well know... this latest color correct on my screen looks really good.. sometimes you can "paint" in color mode over a cast (not always lol) you'll do great on this one I can feel it.. Nice warm skin tones - I think I would stick with cloning for the background rather than cutting out...Good luck with this version my friend :hug:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Thank you for the encouragement and confidence Lynn!  :)  SO glad the skin tones look good. Following your lead with the cloning/blur etc. Will post WIP in a bit.

Lynnya

yes sounds like a plan.. don't forget you can tweak the cloned color and add noise etc..AND you have much more patience than me so you'll work your background till it's done done done :up:

Shadow

Here is where we are ... Lynn, on parts of the image your noise etc worked wonders. Thank you again for repeating your steps on that process! On the lady's shirt I ended up trying add noise and then dry brush instead of pixelate. Used the Fade command to tweak the result. (Love that Fade command!!!) The lady in front's hair still showed too much green so I added a color balance layer to bring it back down some ... hopefully not too much. There's still plenty left to do. Sure would appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions? Votes for lower bkgd ... lighter or as is? Thanks all. 

Shadow

Think this may be the final.

Lynnya

On my phone it looks beautiful.. Will look again when home

Lynnya

Looks great Lyn :up: :up: :up: did your last color correct have a tad more rosey in it??

Shadow

Thanks Lynn. Will double check the numbers. Appreciate the good eyes!  :D

Mhayes

Shadow,

Much better and ready to go home. When you upload you might want to clear your eye dropper sampler tool from showing. I doubt if they would show up on the print, but still good to clear.

Sorry to be so late in answering but the computer has been down and I pretty much crash when I get home from work. However, I will always acknowledge a return within 24 hours.

Thanks for sticking with this one.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow