• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Young Couple

Started by Candice, March 04, 2017, 12:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Thank you all and I loved  :loveit: sharing things about the family history... not necessarily the place, but fun non the less.

Miss Margie, our couple is coming home.
Candice

Lumpy

Looks great!  But, I'm a little confused as I've been working on this same image myself.  In fact I was just about to post an update on my progress.  Is there something that I did wrong?  I'm suspecting that I might not have gotten back to all fast enough.

Lynnya

Lovely restore Candy  :up: :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Lumpy, maybe contact your distributor? They have plenty to keep track of and perhaps your image also got sent to Candice my mistake.  Whatever happened, thanks for sharing your work! Looks good.  :up:

Candice

Quote from: Shadow on March 07, 2017, 01:44:11 PM
Lumpy, maybe contact your distributor? They have plenty to keep track of and perhaps your image also got sent to Candice my mistake.  Whatever happened, thanks for sharing your work! Looks good.  :up:

Our distributors do a great job.  Sometimes things just happen.  The bottom line is that our families get back their loved ones. 
Candice

Shadow

Mhayes

No Lumpy, you did nothing wrong, my bad. Sorry I didn't catch this sooner, but the photo Candice posted was to be used as reference photo for the single photo of the woman that I downloaded to her. Sorry for the mix up as it would have been better to have waited for the reference photo to return and then I could have sent it to Candice later to help with her photo. Unfortunately the two single photos of the couples really will not find that reference photo that much help--maybe for the man.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]